Creating Tasks in Friday
By the end of this article, you will be able to create tasks within Friday.
Friday allows you to create tasks directly on the "planner" page of your Friday as well as pulling tasks from other popular platforms such as Trello, Todoist, and more. In this article, we will look at creating tasks directly on Friday.
- Begin on the "Planner" page of your Friday.
- On the right-hand side of the page, you will find the box for tasks.
- You will find two tabs, one for intended on being completed that day ("Tasks due") and one for future tasks ("Future")
- Chose the tab that fits the task you are creating
- Once chosen, click on "Add Task" and type in the task you need to complete and click "Enter" or "Return" on your keyboard
Tasks can also be pulled from integrations with other task-based platforms. For linking these platforms to Friday visit the Project Management help documents.